This Cookies Policy applies to all websites owned by Asseco Business Solutions SA.
By using the listed sites, you consent to accepting cookie files (cookies) in accordance with the Policy laid down hereunder. The only information collected automatically by the sites listed above is the information contained in the cookie files.
What are cookies?
Cookie files (cookies) are pieces of computer data in the form of text files stored on the website visitor\'s device. They facilitate the identification of the user\'s individual preferences associated with the device and help display a website in a manner that suits the user\'s individual needs.
What information do cookies contain?
The information stored by cookies are usually:
- Name of the website
- Cookie life
- Randomly generated identification number of the browser used for browsing the website
What are cookies used for?
- Cookies are used in order to adjust the content of the websites owned by Asseco Business Solutions to the user\'s device, and more specifically, to enable the viewing of the website content in top quality and form tailored to the user\'s individual preferences.
- Cookies are used in order to better target the content of advertisements and texts available on the websites of Asseco Business Solutions.
- Cookies are used in order to collect aggregated and anonymous statistical data with a view to continually improving the website functionality.
NOTE: In no way do cookies facilitate user identification.
The types of cookies used in the websites of Asseco Business Solutions SA
The websites listed in para. 1 above use the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies (temporary cookies) - stored on the user\'s device only while browsing the website and until logout, closing the website or closing the user\'s browser.
- Persistent cookies - remain on the user\'s device until the end of their life (i.e. the time set for an individual cookie) or until removed by the user.
- Necessary cookies - are needed for using the basic features of the websites listed above (e.g. remembering the sequence of visited sites in order to restore them when requested by the user).
- Secure cookies - used to monitor the instances of abuse when using the website.
- Preferences cookies - store individual user settings.
- Advertising cookies - help measure the effects of advertising activities and customize ads to individual users.
By visiting the websites of Asseco Business Solutions, you consent to accepting cookies originating in Google Inc. and other companies managing advertising campaigns for the Asseco Group. Information on third-party cookies are available on the websites of relevant entities. A detailed description of cookies used by Google can be found here.
The cookies used for testing the effectiveness of advertising campaigns in Google AdWords or Google Display Network collect data by means of the Google Analytics software. User IP anonymity is ensured which means that the website visitor remains completely anonymous.
Changing cookie settings or deleting cookies
Cookie settings are individual for each browser. By default, the user can accept all cookies. However, the user can also turn off this setting or limit the acceptance of cookies to his/her device to a desired extent. Please be advised that this may affect the comfort of browsing, hinder the use of parts of the website or even prevent the viewing of some information intended for the user. But above all, it will frustrate Asseco Business Solutions\'s effort to store anonymous statistical information aimed to improve the quality of our services.